What do people keep with their CRS

Caridina and NeoCaridina (Neo's) won't interbreed.  There is a chart somewhere, I'll try to find it.

I keep Red Cherry Shrimp with mine, fire red variety, and they're doing fine.  There are some Neos' that don't seem to be as adaptable to differing water conditions as others.  Most Neo's will live in the same water parameters as CRS, but you might not get them breeding as well as if they were in their "happy place".

Curious to see what others have kept with their Crystal shrimp.  I know CRS and Red Cherry Shrimp is a popular combo.

I have painted fire reds that are doing pretty good. They grow slower, probably because of the cool temptures, but seem fine otherwise. I tried blue rili's and they didn't like it.

As both Faralon and Lyana said, I have also kept Taiwan Fire Red Shrimp with my CRS. Both thrived in my 10g aquarium. I will add that when keeping both species Neocaridina and Caridina, I would set your water parameters more geared for the Caridina, and then slowly acclimate your Neocaridina. Here is a basic compatibility chart from www.theshrimptank.com

compatibility-chart.gif