WTB INYC

ctaylor3737

Looking for a few good places in NYC to find hard to find items:

ADA Soil: Currently just Monster Aquarium I found

Sulawesi Shrimps

Taiwan Bees

Invert Stores!

Just finalizing my trip information, Thanks!

Its a new language! Lol no couldnt get my swipe to turn off on my phone. For the life of me can't figure out how to use it hahaa.

I HATE swipe lol

Its like once you get the option on it doesnt go away, even though I didnt try to turn it on in the first place hahaha. Had to look on google how to turn it off.  Good thing I am putting my IT degree to use cant even figure out my own phone lol.

In NY, the only decent shrimp stores are monster, pacific on delancy, and petco 14st sometimes has crystals, sunkist (orange and yellow), rilies, blackberry, amanos. dont remember seeing sulawesi there tho.

I do imagine that Monster can special order for you. 

In NY, the only decent shrimp stores are monster, pacific on delancy, and petco 14st sometimes has crystals, sunkist (orange and yellow), rilies, blackberry, amanos. dont remember seeing sulawesi there tho.

I do imagine that Monster can special order for you.

Going Monday, got all those on my list. Hopefully,I'll find something cool. Just need an exploring vacation.

-Chris

Going Monday, got all those on my list. Hopefully,I'll find something cool. Just need an exploring vacation.

-Chris

You should go on Thursday. Almost all the good stuff is sold out during the weekend.

Every Petco I know restocks their live fish on Thursday so it's best to go at around 6-7 pm on Thursday. 

I go to about 5 Petco since each petco has their own good parts.

Only days I have off, need some ada soil and meeting a guy to pick up Taiwan bees. And seeing all the LFS in the area! So not too worried about getting anything in particular.

-Chris

I'll be all over, found a sweet app that you can plot on Google maps. Makes planning easy. Were staying in Edgewater though. Soo much cheaper, don't mind the bus over so won't be bad. Getting a unlimited metro so we can go where we want.

-Chris