Got some nice cherrys

vsparkys

Hello all just wanted to say I say I got some low grade cherrys from my lfs a while ago and when to a fish shop about 30 mins from me to find they have very nice cherrys and to my suprise CRS so hopefully I can dedicate a tank to those in the near future I've put my over cherrys in my culling tank to replace them with my new cherrys I had to move my old ones as the colour of my new ones are to nice to mix breed them I got photos it was hard to get a good photo of my new shrimp but U can see the colour I will get better pics if and when I can and I found this really nice decor for the shrimp also a quick question I don't want my culling tank to have babys so is there a fish that loves the babys but won't bother the adults thank josh.

Sent from my 7 Mozart using Tapatalk

post-163-14004874979_thumb.jpg

post-163-140048752242_thumb.jpg

post-163-140048754586_thumb.jpg

I have a 10 gallon culling will they have all babys with strips if so I'll move then right away because there berryed if not I'll let them have there babys and move them with babys with strips so is this classed as bad genetics

Sent from my 7 Mozart using Tapatalk

Stripes and non stripes keep the tank interesting. heh

Would you please use some punctuation in your sentences? LOL I have a crazy time trying to read your questions or responses sometimes because everything runs together for me. :)

Me too lol. My grammar is bad because of my phone,

-Chris