Different level names

I don't think so.  If we want to get a consensus I can get that updated :)

I'm only on two forums lol. This and tpt. I'm signed up for the hydra and shrimp scape but never go on them.

How about for the levels you use names of shrimps. Cherry being a newb. And tb or one of the harder ones to keep as the top level. And do in order by difficulty??

The other suggestion I recall seeing is different life stages (egg, shrimplet, juvi, etc)

That's what I'm saying Bryce!!! I'm not explaining it right.

Ok so I keep crystals tibees and tb. So I should register as a caridina keeper. And then my post count should be say 10, larval stage. 100, shrimplets. 3-400, hatchling. 500-700 juvinile etc etc.

You keep neo caridina. Same as myne except for neo caridina.

The end result would be something like mature tb or mature sunshine neo.

That's what I'm saying Bryce!!! I'm not explaining it right.

Ok so I keep crystals tibees and tb. So I should register as a caridina keeper. And then my post count should be say 10, larval stage. 100, shrimplets. 3-400, hatchling. 500-700 juvinile etc etc.

You keep neo caridina. Same as myne except for neo caridina.

The end result would be something like mature tb or mature sunshine neo.

I think you are overthinking it, bro. ;)

So sounds like we like life stages.  Which ones do we want and what post count should you need to get to each one?

Egg

Shrimplet

Juvi

Young Adult

Adult

???

Yes I like that.  They will have to contact me to change it I think but that isn't a big deal.  So what should be the post requirements for each level?

I think this is a great idea, it really gives people an incentive to be active and communicate with the community. Why not after adult, go into grades, or are you thinking only Neo species? For instance after adult, you could skip to S, SS, SSS, or low grades to SSS.

Just a thought.