What would I get with crystal red shrimp bred with black crystal?

The black is dominant to the red but otherwise you will just get either red or black offspring.

iff you get soe snow white or golden bees and put them in there you have the chance of getting white shrimp along with red and black. 

I have not seen that mutation yet!

Well there not going to be solid. You'll basically have a tank full of snow whites or golden bees. Crs and CBS.

Personally I love snow whites and goldens. There beautiful

We may have a Chocolate-Cherry Shrimp! LOL

Oh well!

Subtletanks91 you are too slow! Soothing Shrimp already has Chocolate and Cherry!LOL :)

He is Soothing the Smoothing.!

Soothing,where those shrimp coming from?

wow those chocolate cherries are awesome. you guys make me want to start 10 more shrimp tanks  :mellow: 

Don't be afraid of MTS you already have it, just haven't developed all the symptoms....lol small tanks are easy to aquire and startup. Which is why I love shrimps soo much, the payoff is quicker and they are still pretty new in some areas.

I purchased that color from Soothing about a year ago . They look rather drab in that pic but they are actually much nicer .

I got some solid black shrimp when I mixed some of their babies with orange shrimp but I never separated the Black shrimp thus never got any babies . Not sure if they would even pass on that color . Since I know close to nothing about shrimp genetics but the 4 adults I have are nice .

I'd say that's a beautiful tank.  Too rich for my blood, but then again- mine are project tanks, not show tanks.  If you have the moola, go for it.

Yeahhhh....I'm looking at this as my next shrimp kingdom. What do you think?  :huh: 

http://www.marineandreef.com/AquaTop_Nano_Sky_Complete_Aquarium_System_7G_p/rat01083.htm

Yea,all mine are cheap tanks. Probably never spent more than 5$ on my 10g. The only Showtank I spent money on was a 92g corner bowfront. The rest all CL scores or free lol. Buy a few from the 1$ sale when they have it to. My fish room they'll all be framed in and nice but the tanks will be old. I just can't spend the money on new tanks when older ones do the same job. I'm also comfortable in 're sealing a tank. Be surprised how many leaky tanks you can get for free and it was just because the seal twisted during move.

-Chris

Hmmm...well I don't have much room seeing as how I live in an apartment. So I might as well snazz up a few small ones.

Although maybe I did go overboard on my first one. But I do enjoy the oohs and ahhs when people come over.

But then they look closer....

"Just shrimp??!?!?! All that for frickin shrimp?

Fools. They don't understand.