Think the ez one is factory calibrated. Good to verify though. Sometimes they are inaccurate after awhile.

-Chris

I have a TDS Meter on my RODI system and I have the TDS-EZ Pen. I haven't had to calibrate the TDS-EZ Pen yet and it reads the same as my RODI TDS Meter. Great product IMO.

Ok ph 7.4 im using the api gh kh test kit... it took 3 drops each to make the color change im new to gh kh test and im not really sure how to read the conversion chart I think it reads dkh 3 and 53.7 ppm.... thanks for all the help by the way....

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

I was sent fulval remin from a very good friend of mine.  It's liquid, so it's nice that it works instantly.

However if you have MTS (multiple tank syndrome) the cheaper way to go is SS gh+ or gh/kh

I have 3 jars of SS I use for wc.  8.5, gh+ (for cards) and gh/kh for neos.  I could use gh+ for cards and neos and not have the extra jar, but I figured I'd splurge and experiment this year. ;)