I was sent fulval remin from a very good friend of mine. It's liquid, so it's nice that it works instantly.

However if you have MTS (multiple tank syndrome) the cheaper way to go is SS gh+ or gh/kh.

I have 3 jars of SS I use for wc. 8.5, gh+ (for cards) and gh/kh for neos. I could use gh+ for cards and neos and not have the extra jar, but I figured I'd splurge and experiment this year. ;)

I know I keep saying I need to buy that for my Neos but never do lol, I use the same for all my shrimp. Makes it easy and see no difference in breed in.

-Chris

Mine have been breeding fine, my cardinals just took off keep finding babies now! my cherries slowed down a bit but my BV, Carbons and PFR are multiplying like rabbits lol.

I'm starting a chilled CRS tank this weekend. TDS from my tap is 80. My tank is a 25g. Is it fine to use fully tap water with that TDS and not have the total TDS above 200? Or do I have to resort to distilled?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk