How long does it take for tb shrimps to start breeding?

Vshrimp

As what was stated above. Ive had my tb for 2-3 months at least now and havent seen any berried. My parameters are:

Gh:5 Kh:0-1 ph:6.4 tds:110-120. It could be that i have all males and no female but whats the typical wait time for the tb shrimps to get comfortable and start breeding?

Exactly what Greenteam said, all of your water parameters you list seem ideal. Ultimately it depends on the shrimp and with Taiwan Bees they tend to be slower at reproduction, they usually hold their clutch longer, and usually don't have the survival rate of shrimplets as your typical Neos do.

Taiwan Bees certainly need patience but are well worth the wait.

My parameters almost exactly match yours. I had my TBs for 1 month before realizing they were all female so i introduced a male tiger. After that it took a bit over a month i think to see my first berried female. Best of luck to you, sounds like they just need more time. Also double check that you have males and females.

How old are these shrimp? I can tell Picture 3 for sure is a male, but the age of shrimp will certainly help.

How old are these shrimp? I can tell Picture 3 for sure is a male, but the age of shrimp will certainly help.

Got them from joes about 2-3 months ago. Im assuming at least 3-4 maybe?

I have always found them to start slow . Especially in a new tank.  I am not sure if they like to be comfortable and safe in their surroundings or want to make sure there is plently of biofilm for their babies  but once they start, there is usually a berry explosion.  That has just been my experience

You definitely need more shrimps. Buy more mischlings at least and separate males mischlings in other tank and leave only females this way you gonna get good chance of tb from females. All my tbs came from mischlings and it's easiest way.

Yeah. I might have to take that route to get a colony of red tb going if i dont get a female in my next order. Now to breed red tb mischlings i would need a crs correct? Would any grades of the crs be fine when breeding or should i use a higher grade crs to breed to get higher quality mischlings and in return better quality tb?

Yeah. I might have to take that route to get a colony of red tb going if i dont get a female in my next order. Now to breed red tb mischlings i would need a crs correct? Would any grades of the crs be fine when breeding or should i use a higher grade crs to breed to get higher quality mischlings and in return better quality tb?

That would be better if you can get f1/f2 hybrids females as they will through some TBs for sure if father is tb. If you going to add normal crs then you have to wait one more generation to get tbs because they only give you mischlings f1 and no tb off springs in first generation.

Yes crs hybrids will give you good chance of red whine tb off springs but there will be a chance they can through out some pandas or King Kong or even blue bolt.