River Garden Nursery new Display and Rack Setup

Rivergardennursery

Really like the readings from the Seneye.

Tempted to get one now.

Can you explain which of the devices are what? Do you need both?

One device is in the water, that requires the slides to get the readings. The "Home" version gives the basic readings, the "Reef" version gives the same readings but adds the light meter.

The deceive is plugged into the another device outside the water that connects to the Internet. You have two options for the connect to the Internet.

1. Plug the outside of the water divice into a PC via a USB cable and your done. This is fine if you have an extra PC and you can keep it on next to your tank.

2. Plug the outside of the water device to another product they sell for wifi.

I chose the second option. It cost a lot more but I did not have an old computer laying around I could keep it hooked up to. The device inside the water has a cable that runs to the device outside the tank. The outside tank device has a plug to an outlet, and the wifi needs power as well, so just an FYI, you will need access for two more plugs.

This is with the optional wifi device

post-2856-0-60538400-1452224874_thumb.pn

This picture shows both options

post-2856-0-89404600-1452225204_thumb.jp

One device is in the water, that requires the slides to get the readings. The "Home" version gives the basic readings, the "Reef" version gives the same readings but adds the light meter.

The deceive is plugged into the another device outside the water that connects to the Internet. You have two options for the connect to the Internet.

1. Plug the outside of the water divice into a PC via a USB cable and your done. This is fine if you have an extra PC and you can keep it on next to your tank.

2. Plug the outside of the water device to another product they sell for wifi.

I chose the second option. It cost a lot more but I did not have an old computer laying around I could keep it hooked up to. The device inside the water has a cable that runs to the device outside the tank. The outside tank device has a plug to an outlet, and the wifi needs power as well, so just an FYI, you will need access for two more plugs.

This is with the optional wifi device

attachicon.gifimage.png

This picture shows both options

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

thanks