Want to switch to RO water!

So I have a 20 gallon planted tank with about 70 neocaridina shrimp! I have a big problem with copper, so I get Cuprisorb and it works well for a couple months. Then, I start noticing a couple of my shrimp die, so I have to buy a new one. I don't want to have to keep buying the Cuprisorbs and I can't recharge it because it requires a strong acid that I don't have access to, so I was wondering if I could just switch to RO water? Would that be hard on my shrimp? If it's possible, what RO water do you recommend? Thanks!

Also, if you live near a good LFS that sells RO, it may make more sense to just buy from them. I've been buying from a place that sells it for 39 cents a gallon.

Of course if your nearest on is a hike, then a home system is probably better. I'm just spoiled with a good one 3 miles away.

Purewaterclub.com has the cheapest RO systems. DO NOT buy from a lfs as you will pay triple just because it says aquarium use. RO systems are all the same builds, filters etc. In the long run its cheaper to buy a system than buy each gallon from them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk