Nadia's Notes

Soothing Shrimp

Okay, so when will we be able to post "Nadia live" so we can all watch? I feel like I'm missing out and want to be cheering her on! BTW, I don't know how others feel, but it seems to me we should have a theater thread!

ESPN used science to rate gymnasts as the best athletes in the world!

Okay, okay...let's be honest here,  "science" changes its mind every week depending on what they are measuring.  Truthfully, each sport is difficult in its own right and I'm not sure any sport can be compared to another, but it's fun to finally see a little recognition. heh

Nadia's next meet is this upcoming Sunday.  No motel this time because it is close enough.  Once again, I won't be there due to theatre, but hopefully my buddy will give me updates again.  Otherwise I'll have to wait until the meet is over and post then when my wife gets the info to me.

My daughter doesn't like tea but these past few weeks she has been sick with a persistent cough. I made her "tea" with warm water, 1 tsp apple cider vinegar and a good helping of local honey. She loved it which is a huge surprise. It helped the cough, she finally got some sleep. As for tea, I love it too and am constantly trying new kinds but my absolute go-to is a good cuppa' earl grey double bergamot with cream and sugar :) reminds me of my nana.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

She woke up about 5:30am with a heavy cough and I had to give her cough medicine.  Then we had to get her ready to go.

Bill is going to keep me updated with live scores again, and if possible, I'll keep you all updated again too.

She wants to do well, however I told her to just concentrate on bettering her own scores.

I'm just looking forward to a meet where she's NOT sick!!! Ugh.