Chat

Ok so being that some are always on is there a feature for a chat room? That would be something different. Wouldn't let people advertise or spamming but would be cool I think. Just an idea never seen a forum with one.

-Chris

I've seen forums with chat rooms before. The one I'm thinking of had pretty high traffic and quite a few mods, though. Even though that forum has a ton of traffic, it seemed the chat room was almost always empty, except for scheduled chat events. Cool idea though! Would be great for those emergency "what should I do" questions (if there were anyone there to answer!)

There is a chat feature we can activate the problem is I don't think there are enough active members to make it worth it.  The other issue is the conversations aren't recorded in a chat room so we don't get the benefit of additional treads and the search engine boost that additional content has.

aquabid forum has a chat room im on most nights. can be a pain to get in some times but normally after 9 pm ct im in there. talk about all kinds of things. i do kinda wish there were more shrimp people in there i could bounce ideas off of in real time some times.