Orange Eye Royal Blue Tigers! Homebred and top quality!

Lexinverts

Hello everyone!

I haven't sold here before, but I have lots of feedback on Aquabid.com and on PlantedTank.net with the same username as here.

I've been breeding these Royal Blue Tigers for about 3 years now, but took about 6 months off from selling them recently in order to build my population back up. Now I am ready to let some more go.

As you probably know these are rare shrimp in the US. I know of only a few other sellers who have homebred RB Tigers for sale right now (for $20-30 per shrimp). My Royal Blue bloodline is a mixture from two different sources.

Get 1/4 to 1/2 inch juvies from me for $14 per shrimp.

Use the same water parameters as for Orange Eye Blue Tigers. pH 6.8 - 7.4, TDS 200-250 ppm, temp 68-72 F. If you need some advice as to how to set up the tank, I am happy to provide email support with your purchase.

Shipping is a flat rate of $15 via Priority Mail to anywhere in the USA. Live arrival guaranteed, with the condition that a digital photo of the shrimp in the original packaging be sent within 2 hrs of delivery to document DOAs. If necessary, I pay to re-ship. Please send payment within 24 hrs of your order via Paypal to lexinverts1 "at" gmail "dot" com. No “gift” payments, please.

Royal_Blue_tiger_swarm_zpsz72mhjwv.jpg

Berrylicious_zps8c807d54.jpg

LEX_inverts_logo-2_zpsf713cc80.jpg

Holy cow wish I these guys were cheaper... I'm glad Rob Or LupDiesel is breeding them like crazy to bring the price down on these shrimp. I think he has over 200

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Rob got his from me a while back. Glad to hear that they are doing well for him.

Holy cow wish I these guys were cheaper... I'm glad Rob Or LupDiesel is breeding them like crazy to bring the price down on these shrimp. I think he has over 200

My last auction on Aquabid for these guys closed for $18 per shrimp. :thumbsu:

Wow that's a nice paycheck for shrimp lol. Rob had a deal 10+1 for $90 I just didn't have a tank for them

Well, I have a no reserve auction on Aquabid for them right now, so perhaps someone here can get a better deal by bidding on them there. I do like to let the market determine the price!

Well, I have a no reserve auction on Aquabid for them right now, so perhaps someone here can get a better deal by bidding on them there. I do like to let the market determine the price!

Yah totally I agree with you I sell my red rilis starting at a dollar. I've seen your auctions very awesome!

I've bought many shrimp from Lexinverts, and can attest to their quality and his attention to care. He breeds some really beautiful shrimp, especially tigers.

Absolutely beautiful. I hope you still have some after I crunch numbers because I dont't think I can resist. I actually like the fact that there are inexpensive strains and more expensive ones. First of all, the breeders deserve payment for their work but it still allows those with less to spend still get into the hobby.

Absolutely beautiful. I hope you still have some after I crunch numbers because I dont't think I can resist. I actually like the fact that there are inexpensive strains and more expensive ones. First of all, the breeders deserve payment for their work but it still allows those with less to spend still get into the hobby.

If you want to try them, I will help you set up a breeding tank. :thumbsu:

Agreed. :)  You are not only paying for the shrimp, but the blood/sweat/tears that the breeder has put into them. :thumbsu:

Ha! You know the drill. It took me at least six months to figure out how to breed them. But it was worth the effort. :D

Agreed. :)  You are not only paying for the shrimp, but the blood/sweat/tears that the breeder has put into them. :thumbsu:

in all honesty that is kind of what matters the most. someone took the time to get this strain healthy and breeding to a point where they can sell them, etc. not always so easy. 

Very nice shrimp Lex! those orange eggs are killer!

• 2 weeks later...

tigers_zps3wsfudbm.jpg

This is a crappy cell phone shot of some of these guys feasting on snowflake food. Those little guys are the 1/4 to 1/2-inch juvies that I am selling.

Look at how dark blue they are! I've sold a bunch already, but there are plenty more where these came from. :thumbsu:

I just have to chime in here. Although it would be fantastic to be one of the few who have them and just keep them a secret for a while, as most of you know, I have a big mouth. So I have to say that I just released my new batch of these less than an hour ago and they are beautiful! All arrived happy and healthy despite the extra day in shipping.