tea anyone?

Soothing Shrimp

Never heard of valerian root before, but if it knocks you out i can't be having that, still waking up 1-2 times a night, can't wait till these kids are that old, ha.

I remember those days.

I see your in the ABQ! Say hey to Heisenberg for me :thumbsu: I have family there. I really like Golden Pride breakfast burritos.

Never heard of valerian root before, but if it knocks you out i can't be having that, still waking up 1-2 times a night, can't wait till these kids are that old, ha.

It can if you take enough, but just one capsule generally works wonders for taking the edge off of anxiety without making you feel like you've taken anything. Disclaimer: Everyone is different, check with your doctor, don't take with other medications, so on and so forth.

Sounds like what i used to take melatonin for. But after spending a week in the hospital after taking some supplements (i used to lift weights religiously) i try to avoid taking anything if possible. I think the only thing I've used in the last two years since then is tums.

But thats why i like tea so much, you can drink green tea throughout the day and not deal with caffeine overload/ crash. When i was working as an avionics technician in and out of the airforce i was drinking two, sometimes three energy drinks a day. Eventually i had to take sleeping supplements just to be able to fall asleep.

Ahhh... another relaxer... kick back by the fire with a cup of kava kava, listen to some good music, and watch the snow outside... I like it! Shall we let you know when the weekend is over so you don't sit there thru Monday? Because I'm certain that your family will be quiet as mice while you relax ;)

Just bought some kava kava to try.

Just remember kava reacts different to every person. Some drink just a little to get that relaxed buzz and others need more. It will work faster on an empty stomach.  Fijians claim that if you want to get rid of kava from your system, sweat it out by working out or in Fiji working outside in the heat and humidity.  If you think you like it I can give a website of a place in Oregon that sells real Fijian kava with no fillers. Got to watch out for the cheap filler crap.

Let us know what you think of the taste? Or did you get it in capsule or pill form?

Jadenlea, there is a plant called the chocolate mint plant. No real chocolate involved. I'm wondering if that is what your tea is?

chocolatemint-kirstenhudson.jpg

This grows like weeds in my garden. Smells amazing like After Eights, tastes nice too but not chocolaty. Its a spearmint variety, good for the stomach. My daughter loves using it for a herbal tea.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

This grows like weeds in my garden. Smells amazing like After Eights, tastes nice too but not chocolaty. Its a spearmint variety, good for the stomach. My daughter loves using it for a herbal tea.

It is also great for your teeth as well

Wonder how this would effect canker sores? I get them all the time even after switching toothpaste and nothing helps the pain. Too bad I didn't save some before the frost!

If you want to stop the pain, you can use clove oil, just use it sparingly because it will numb your whole mouth.