tea anyone?

Soothing Shrimp

• 2 weeks later...

Lol. Captain Picard ordered earl grey hot from the replicator all the time. Basically just saying I like earl grey the best.

Ahaha I'm glad I'm not the only one! Constantly reminded of startrek every time I make a cup. It is my favorite tea as well. Got to use a good quality loose leaf to avoid that bitter aftertaste.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Tried the kava kava tea packets I bought from ebay.  Has kinda a taste like clove, but overall not fond of the taste...  If anyone wants to try a bag, I can mail it out to you.

Because they put to much crap in it. Good kava should taste like nasty peppery dirty water. You dont drink kava for the taste.

Am I the only geek that uses RO for tea (coffee) here? This thread really deserves a sticky or even it's own section. Big grin. Oh and my apologies to anyone from the New York area. I know I'm supposed to say cuwaffee.

I totally do and can taste and feel the difference if I have to use tap water. Its fluoridated here so I really try hard not to use it but damn sometimes you just NEED a cup of tea!

Please do some research on fluoride. It is one of the most toxic things out there.  Many are waking up to the fact it is not what we need.  And neither do our teeth contrary to popular belief. Your tea and body will thank you.

Please do some research on fluoride. It is one of the most toxic things out there. Many are waking up to the fact it is not what we need. And neither do our teeth contrary to popular belief. Your tea and body will thank you.

Yes, hence why I avoid drinking it! We are actually part of the fluoride free committee here trying to get it removed but city council has been very stubborn about it. Unfortunately allot of people still have the misconception that it is healthy for teeth.