LOWKEYS USA

h4n

Hello Everyone,

I'm pleased to announce a new venture.

It is with all my honor to present...

The exclusive LOWKEYS USA distributor!!!!

Please visit my website for more info and pricing.

Keep an eye out for a intro sale pricing.

And of course give aways!

Thanks you all for your continued support and business!

Thanks!

Han

post-7-0-35907100-1446747098_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-30591900-1446747092_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-84032600-1446747086_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-99530200-1446747080_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-53765400-1446747075_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-21915400-1446747067_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-50696500-1446747069_thumb.jpg

Han- this is the first I have heard of lowkeys. Can you give us a little rundown on the advantages of their products? Best of luck with this new endeavour! You are always giving me new ways to spend my money. Lol

Product Description

Recovers is a products that prevents death of shrimps by bacterial infections! 

Really?

I haven't have a chance to use it yet but suppose to be :)

Is the price on the website the intro pricing? would like to order a few things.

No that's retail, i'll be giving out a coupon code on it tonight :)

Han- this is the first I have heard of lowkeys. Can you give us a little rundown on the advantages of their products? Best of luck with this new endeavour! You are always giving me new ways to spend my money. Lol

Its a VERY HIGH quality brand from japan, has been around since 2006. Company/brand made from Tsunematsu Kenji himself.

They also have very very nice shrimps.

If you go through each product I tried to translate things the best I could in each description :) everything looks very promising :)

The biggest and latest product is the amazing DOUBLE SPEED

hahaha 

Congratulations Han! High quality brand, I look forward to trying their products out!

Thanks man! I'll be sending some your way!

You get any of their soil?

Not as of yet, as any other soils, that's a hard subject.

Is the "Recovers" something you use daily?  weekly?  monthly?   interested in that and double speed although...  we should ask ourselves is doubling the speed of growth good for anyone/thing  shrimp include?

Good question. I just asked the master himself hahah :) I'll update it once i find out.

It's a great product that has been tested and proven.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Is the "Recovers" something you use daily?  weekly?  monthly?   interested in that and double speed although...  we should ask ourselves is doubling the speed of growth good for anyone/thing  shrimp include?

just asked.

Use with water changes

order just placed.  however, the website had a little problem, please make sure i didn't double ordered... thank you so much.  free samples would be nice too.. hahahah...

Got the order, thanks!

of course free samples! :)

and lowkeys stickers!

wow  I really wanted to try the Recovers but I just went to the site to order and I saw the dosage.. I am  doing the math wrong that a #32 dollar bottle would only do  4 water changes on a  20 gallon tank?   I feel like I must be counting wrong.  

It's almost 5 ;-) Your math is right!

wow  I really wanted to try the Recovers but I just went to the site to order and I saw the dosage.. I am  doing the math wrong that a #32 dollar bottle would only do  4 water changes on a  20 gallon tank?   I feel like I must be counting wrong.  

Yes 5 doses per your 20g. Keep in mind many don't do water change that often in there shrimps tank anymore.

Like in the past when people were doing weekly ones.

I don't know 100% of the ingredient but i'm sure there something in it that cost more.

But if it works, its worth it right? if you have a tank with say over $1,000+ shrimps :)