Just got in some shrimp

You know, I experienced something very similar from Alpha Pro. The shrimp I got were all active and healthy - no issues at all there - but the water parameters were also strikingly different from mine, and I had to do a slow acclimation as well.  I have no complaints, but it did reinforce my practice of spot checking the water that the new shrimp come in (from any seller) just to be safe.

I've gotten neos from TDS 1300 and they did fine. I tested the water and my meter said 130. I was like "strange, looks like CRS parameters," then I realized it's actually 1300. I dripped them for a day, and they transitioned very well. Shows how tolerant these shrimps actually are.

Unfortunately in a small bag, with a little water, and several shrimp the water parameters do giant swings because of the waste/detritus that build up. We could start with our normal parameters we see, but after 2-3 days of waste buildup TDS at the very least would be effected.

Thanks for sharing Bryce, what made you go with Alpha Pro? I was looking into their Super Tigers.

I was having a hard time finding high grade rilis with a genetically clear body that didn't throw BBRR or BR.  The reviews are really good for them, but time will tell if they are better than splotched or throw blues.  I decided to take the expensive gamble.  Usually I buy from members here, however I just couldn't find the grade I needed.