Dogs

OMG Aquatics

Unless you used some sort of anti tick or flea substance you should be fine just rinse your hands with clean warm water. But i repeat if you use ANY FLEA OR TICK KILLER THIS WILL SWIFTLY KILL YOUR SHRIMP. From personal experience 

Yeah, and I think some flea products are designed so they don't wash off. I did not even use them on my dog.

I am a big fan of fragrance free everything. Your dog will truly benefit, as well as the rest of the family.

It is a challenge to find, but there are fragrance free dog shampoos. And hand soap, for washing before shrimping.

Using a vinegar wipe ( I soak a paper towel in it, then wipe, then a water rinse). Then dry with my towel washed in fragrance free detergent that was rinsed with vinegar. Good stuff :)

What kind of puppy do you have? Pics..... :)

I am a pet groomer so my hands are in shampoo and calognes and detanglers and conditioners all day everyday.   I come home and wash my hands and arms with just hot water  and have had no issues. 

If you use any of the spot treatments or flea shampoos then you want to use Dawn dish liquid to wash first.  

35 is right. many of those products are made to not come off unless you use actual detergent.  water and even soap without detergent wont remove the residue.  

On a  good note, once they are dry they are safe.  Petting your dog who is on monthly flea preventative wont transfer to the tank  

I am a pet groomer so my hands are in shampoo and calognes and detanglers and conditioners all day everyday.   I come home and wash my hands and arms with just hot water  and have had no issues. 

If you use any of the spot treatments or flea shampoos then you want to use Dawn dish liquid to wash first.  

35 is right. many of those products are made to not come off unless you use actual detergent.  water and even soap without detergent wont remove the residue.  

On a  good note, once they are dry they are safe.  Petting your dog who is on monthly flea preventative wont transfer to the tank

Great info from an expert!