Storing all this fish/shrimp stuff!

sarah

Where do you guys store all your shrimp/fish stuff? Right now all my stuff is a mess, and I am looking for a better system.

I have a tank in my living room on this rack http://www.amazon.com/Petco-Brooklyn-Gallon-Metal-Stand/dp/B008VRXEK2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1447019928&sr=8-1&keywords=aquarium+stand+29+gallon, and I've been storing all my supplies loose underneath. Any suggestions for some sort of closed container that might fit this to corral all my stuff?

I wonder if a plastic file tote would fit? I use a sheet of cardboard to make a divider, if needed. These come in clear, frosted, black, and many other colors.

10 13/16"H x 14 1/8"W x 18"

Note - Office Depot used to offer these as free after rebate, but I don't think they run those promos anymore. They might have something in the next month, just a random guess tho.

Super expensive as they are considered antiques. Hipsters like to use them for different stuff. I have worked in libraries for years now so I had the hook ups on a sweet one. I will post pics later.

I miss being able to find things in libraries... While I do love computers, they just can't repace a card catalog (does that make me old?)