ADA Bacter 100 and Bacter Ball

Hi all,

I hope somebody can shed some light or give some information

I want to give panda, blue bolts and wine red shrimps a go and as wondering if anybody has any experience with these products for bacteria/food

I have googled and seen some good reviews on these products for shrimp

Can I use these instead of say Mosura BT-9, as we don't get this where I stay, as a alternative?

I've only used these products when setting up a tank, and haven't fed it directly to shrimp. However, I do remember reading a blog post by a breeder who did feed ADA Bacter Ball to PRLs, and they liked it:

http://crystalredshrimp-yoyo.blogspot.com/2015/03/prl-and-ada-bacter-ball.html?m=1

I drop a Bacter Ball in my tanks once it in a while - it is fairly large so might not be ideal for unless you have a large populations but my devour it quite quickly!  Yes it can be used in place of BT-9; i used both interchangeably depending on what i have on hand.  That be said, I am an ADA dealer so i use Bacter 100 extensively when i set up my tanks : )

I use Bacter Ball too. I seted up my tanks using some different bacteria, then added Stability during cycling and now occasionally I add a Bacter Ball. My tanks are small, so I cut the balls in pieces (about 1/4 for 3g) but last time somehow I added more and the water in tanks was cloudy for a few days. I only add the Balls maybe once a month.