Portable shrimp tank

ctaylor3737

So going to the city tomorrow but wanted to take something in case I found a good deal on shrimp and didn't want to pass them up. I made a portable shrimp tank lol. Its only 4 hrs to the city so just got,my battery air pump for the ride home. Its made out of a Brita pitcher, air pump, filter, air stone. And some moss, taking my ro Water and some ada soil for my bees lol. Sooo excited! Figured I would share if anyone has the need for one.

Posted Image

-Chris

That's a great idea, with all of the portable electric devices now, you could use that portable device pretty much anywhere for awhile, at least.

That's a great idea, with all of the portable electric devices now, you could use that portable device pretty much anywhere for awhile, at least.

Yea nothing permanent but a few days travel really,put stress on shrimp. Hoping these bad boys do not.

-Chris

u could even put a xmas moss sheet on the bottom of the container for them, so they

can hide a little, and feel comfortable, and a air stone. Lid is a good idea.

Hmmm...drill a small hole for an air tubing coupler to go through so you can super glue a coupler in it and connect an airline right to it from outside and inside, and the other hole with coupler would allow air to escape, but stop any water from rushing out if it should tip.  Put the whole thing in a styrofoam cooler...

The possibilities are there, dude.