Unaquatic family brag lounge

Wygglz

So, we all use this forum to share our love of our aquatic friends prioritizing shrimp and I for one am so grateful to have found it. But I thought it might be nice for folks to be able to post a bit about their furred or feathered friends as well. Joey is my avatar picture and he has a small blog of his own with his travels mostly by motorcycle. He has a big sister who is a Rottweiler and a feline brother, also bigger than him and 1 month older.

We have a wonderful horse who has been with me for over 20 years. And we have a little Green Cheek Conure with a big attitude and an African Gray we rescued a year ago who is just deciding maybe we are okay.

Anyone else want to share?

Mimi is our black haired poodle. We rescued her from a situation where her owner was 90+ yrs old and died, and the rest of the family didn't want her. So us or the pound. Not sure how old she is, just that she's old.

Harry our cat is past 11 years old now and has 3 of her 4 fangs gone now.

My house is a zoo. Besides my tanks we have a moluccan Cockatoo her name is Pandora. We also have a blue and gold macaw named rico. 3 dogs a pitbull a lab and a cocker spaniel. Then we also have 2 cats. We're planning on moving back to my family farm in February so we can have some livestock.

This is our family dog Colette. We call her Lettie for short. We got her from a rescue dog society when she was just 8 weeks. She's a 100% pure bred "mutt".

Wygglz, we use to have a 3 legged cat as well. He acted like he didn't even miss it. Instinct I guess. 1d72ce0d633b9efd524f082e8422c4fe.jpg

My house is a zoo. Besides my tanks we have a moluccan Cockatoo her name is Pandora. We also have a blue and gold macaw named rico. 3 dogs a pitbull a lab and a cocker spaniel. Then we also have 2 cats. We're planning on moving back to my family farm in February so we can have some livestock.

Oooohhh, the family farm could mean alpacas!

Aw. My hubby has rescued so many dogs from conditions like that, its heart breaking that people do that!

We have Gin-Gin our 1 yr old weirdo dog 294cf79519244a88b8ac65dbaa7e9a7b.jpg

Hanging out with our other little animal, Coraline, lol. We got Gin after our old Shepherd, Rufus died. Trying to help a friend who ended up with a surprise litter of puppies, she's a mutt too. Also have 4 cats, one I took from my mom because she "didn't like her personality". Used to have a love bird (mean little thing!) and a crow who we managed to get back to its mother :). How I wish we lived on a farm, chickens are my dream animals! Lol...funny how many different animals we all have I though I was the only one living in a zoo.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

8c7b342cd53b5678b3bf49403fd039f7.jpg

This is Quinn! We adopted her just over a year ago. I have always considered myself a dog person and still do, but I have softened up to cats because of her haha.

0828cbf03077d5c65fa61cc029faa17c.jpg

https://vimeo.com/147053507

-Duffy

She looks like a Japanese bobtail.  I had one that lived for 18 years and we adopted a half manx half bobtail kitten last year. I love the bobcat looking ears.

She looks like a Japanese bobtail.  I had one that lived for 18 years and we adopted a half manx half bobtail kitten last year. I love the bobcat looking ears.

She does look similar! I wish I knew exactly what she is. I've been thinking about sending in a DNA test. Maybe then when people ask "oh what is she?", I can reply with something other than "a cat".

I really like the tufted ears too and her stub tail :). I've gotten so used to her stub tail, I get confused when I see other cats with normal tails lol.

She does look similar! I wish I knew exactly what she is. I've been thinking about sending in a DNA test. Maybe then when people ask "oh what is she?", I can reply with something other than "a cat".

I really like the tufted ears too and her stub tail :). I've gotten so used to her stub tail, I get confused when I see other cats with normal tails lol.

She has bobtail in her. Ears are a dead give away, the more pure they are the longer the rear legs are than the front legs. My cat has manx in her with no tail. Her father is pure Japanese bobtail and mother is pure manx.

• 2 months later...

Here is a pic of my two girls, Olive and Ruby. Ruby is 7 years old, she is a boston terrer x chihuahua. She is 3/4 boston terrier. 

Then there is Olive - She is 7 months old and she is a Pug x chihuahua. 

I have a thing for mutts, funny cute looking faces and chihuahuas. lol

These two are partners in crime and I am definitely a dog lover, and animal lover. :)

post-2153-0-49338200-1454960009_thumb.jp