FS: TB - local

airriick

Hello! Since its getting close to the holidays. I want to help someone out..

15 TB - 100$

You will get bkk panda rkk wine red plus dragon, but it will be all random. Ill make sure youll at least get 2 of each.

I started off with 10 from speedie way back then.

87073bbfde65e5133b0a4260b3d4da54.jpg

Pick up only

Elk Grove, CA

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

It will take around 10 days to ship during holidays. it is from my past experience though. I gurantee they will die. [emoji14]

I've shipped Christmas week to California and no issue multiple times. I've shipped around 300 boxes, only lost 2. One was due to customer not giving accurate address. One was actually delayed due to hurricane, shrimp still arrived fine.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've shipped Christmas week to California and no issue multiple times. I've shipped around 300 boxes, only lost 2. One was due to customer not giving accurate address. One was actually delayed due to hurricane, shrimp still arrived fine.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You might have just been lucky :P

This year, USPS is taking a different approach.

Instead of increasing work force to keep up, they are rather just adding extra day to "Expected Delivery Date" for Priority Mail 2-3 day.

Example :

Dec 7 2015 is Monday

Express Mail 1 day = Dec 8 delivery

rJPmfdT.png

Priority Mail 2 day = Dec 10 delivery(Suppose to be Dec 9)

kviIkz7.png

So Priority Mail 2 day is really Priority Mail 3 day and I guess Priority Mail 3 day = Priority Mail 4 day.

What I don't get is why even bother adding an extra day to Expected delivery date as if it mattered considering the % of packages arriving on time gets worst every year.

I sent a box of African violet starter plants (yes I grow these) last Tuesday (a week) ago from Washington to Massachusetts USPS 2 day priority mail, it did not arrive til' last Saturday... I had another box on the road for 16 days to N.C. they all survived!  What a joke...  If we used Fed Ex we'd all go broke!!