WTB Red Tigers or Fancy Red Tiger Shrimp

jledermann

Hey looking for red tigers or fancy red tigers. Please either post pictures, prices and water params or pm all, what ever you are comfortable doing! Thanks everybody!

We are having a sale right now if anyone is interested. Fancy Red Tiger is part of it.

http://www.shrimpspot.com/index.php?/topic/5077-blue-crown-aquatic-trade-shipment-thanksgiving-sale/

Awesome guys thanks for the info! If I'm not mistake fancy red tigers are kept in TB params not Tiger params right? I may have jumped the gun because I'm looking to put these with Neos so many red tigers is what I have to get.

Awesome guys thanks for the info! If I'm not mistake fancy red tigers are kept in TB params not Tiger params right? I may have jumped the gun because I'm looking to put these with Neos so many red tigers is what I have to get.

Since they are coming from Germany, I would guess that they would be closer to what we consider to be "Tiger" parameters. If they were coming from Taiwan, I would expect them to do better in TB parameters.

Interesting, I'm basically looking for a tank mate for soothing shrimp's nessies and thought red tigers would be perfect and then was thinking maybe fancy tigers if they are good in tiger parameters but I think red tigers is what I'm leaning towards

Yes Joe is an awesome guy....I got my black Pinto Mischlings from him and was extremely happy with the quality of the stock, in fact 2 of my remaining shrimps are Joe's.

I just got some red Pinto Mischlings yesterday to add to my program....here's my spotted headed Pinto Mischlings. I will be crossing them on the Fancy Red Tigers that I have left to increase the stripes.  Maybe get a few of the German Safari line in the New Year too.

2qx11yw.jpg