Aura Blue Tibee (aura blue tupfel x snow white) For Sale

mayphly

SOLD OUT!!! (for now)I have 6 aura tibee (Aura x snow white) for sale. You definitely don't see these guys everyday. They're all extremely healthy and bred by me. No imports here. These will be a random pick of males and females. I'll include an extra in case of doa.

These are juvie sized. Some may be a tad smaller. They range in color from,blue, brown and red. The bigger they get the more solid their white becomes. These guys have produced some nice "fishbone" patterns.Feel free to contact me with any questions. I keep these in crs parameters. The person I originally got them from kept them in a high ph around 7.2. He kept them in the same parameters as his aura blue tigers and they breed like crazy for him. I started keeping them at a TDS of 180 when I first got them and slowly brought them down to 140-145. So, with that said I believe these guys will do well in a variety of parameters. They breed like crazy for me in their curent parameters I have

My Gallery

http://www.shrimpspo...ys-shrimp-pics/

The link only works on a desktop computer. It doesn't work on Tapatalk.

Shipping is FREE!!! USPS Priority Mail (DOA Guarantee) CON USA

$35.00 shipped USPS Express (DOA Guarantee) CON USA

DOA guarantee will only be valid if you send me a clear picture of the dead shrimp inside the bag next to my shipping label within an hour of their arrival. However, shipping will not be refunded.

Feel free to send me a pm with any questions you may have.

I bet your TB would love to meet these guys!

Parameters

PH 5.8

TDS 145

GH 5

Temp 72

post-89-0-56068900-1448384174_thumb.jpg

post-89-0-18947500-1448384238_thumb.jpg