Sandos shrimp rack journal

Sandovalsbco

No they're divided by a glass pane in the middle. You can see in the earlier posts how did it. I also put a planting mesh forward the top of the HMF sponges so they can't climb over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No they're divided by a glass pane in the middle. You can see in the earlier posts how did it. I also put a planting mesh forward the top of the HMF sponges so they can't climb over

Awesome idea!

(BTW, I hadn't seen all of your photos earlier so I was just going by your text where you said they shared a tank.)

Just make sure someone doesnt jump the fence. I found 3 adults and nine babies in the back.

• 2 weeks later...

So I purchased some CRS, CBS and golden mischlings from junglefowl. Btw I'd purchase from junglefowl again packaging was excellent. I placed them in my open 20 long tank that's on the top of the rack. Here's some pictures!!

bf0844b3d3cd93114a521b4e6153f853.jpg

58c398a483e053d03107d4b3c7924492.jpg

1dac853c071c77d59d0aef95798ae156.jpg

Now I'm starting to look like a shrimp keeper with my caridina shrimp [emoji106]

Tank looks great, is that Hygrophila? If so, what type?

It is hygrophila corymbosa but o don't know what type I know there are subcategories from there. My shrimp love it. Especially the Shrimpletts

Those RBT look great, very dense coloration almost blends in completely.

Those RBT look great, very dense coloration almost blends in completely.

I know I didn't really plan to get dark shrimp since most caridina are brighter but I just couldn't resist. I was thinking of putting a small sand cap on my middle tank on the rack for them.