Blue Crown Christmas Germany Shipment Pre-Order!!

So for the Steele reds its $110.00 per shrimp? I could pay 2/3rds of a power bill instead!

If your all willing to pay these richman prices he'll put your wallet out-a-business!! Totally insain...

New "designer" shrimps are always a premium when they first come out - Blue / red steels were just introduced a few months ago.  You have to remember that Taiwan bees were just a much and pinto shrimps were 2-3x that when they first came out.  Most of those new shrimps you are seeing now TaiTiBee using a mixture of various TIger, taiwan bee and bee shrimps and been in development for a number of years.  There are certainly lots of individuals in europe and asian that are willing to pay the asking price for these shrimps and that is where they usually get sold.  We usually don't see them until much later when the breeding farms in Taiwan start mass producing them. At least this give people state side the option of buying them now instead of waiting or trying to breed them out themselves.

Of course for others, they can wait until prices come down and in the meantime there is always CRS, taiwan bee, neo, etc; that are still very nice shrimps in their own right. 

I personally have paid just as much or more for some of my high end japanese red & black bee shrimps as well as german spotted head pintos because i saw them, felt in love with them and wanted them and felt they were worth it.  Every individual is different and they will have to decide for themselves what is best for them.

I was but it's too expensive for me right now, when I order, can I combine some of your blue bolts and shadow pandas from you guys?

Sure thing Jaykidding but depends on when you order we might not have Germany shrimps available. This is our first time doing this so hopes everything goes well.

Do you have pics of the galaxy tigers?

Hey Vpier here is the picture of the galaxy but I'll have to check on how many more is available.

Galaxy%20Tiger_zpsit4nf797.jpg

Well said Jumpsmasher;  Blue Crown is setting up an awesome opportunity for shrimpers here on the Shrimp Spot! 

THanks SHrimpwork and Jumpsmasher, ya just trying to bring in a bit of variety to the US market. Recently it's just been pinto, taiwan bee, and PRLs mainly.

Are you going to have any additional SCR and SCB for sale when they get in? Forgot to get my order in before the deadline.