coffee

Soothing Shrimp

So how does everyone else take their coffee?  Favorite brands?  Recipes?

My favorite way of making my coffee:

1/4 cup- 1/2 cup coffee grounds in the $12 coffee pot brewer

6 cups water

1/4 sugar

powder french creamer

My kids like my "Coffee au Lait" made the same way but 1/2 coffee and 1/2 milk as opposed to creamer heh

I have never liked coffee....I don't even like the smell.

So how does everyone else take their coffee?  Favorite brands?  Recipes?

My favorite way of making my coffee:

1/4 cup- 1/2 cup coffee grounds in the $12 coffee pot brewer

6 cups water

1/4 sugar

powder french creamer

My kids like my "Coffee au Lait" made the same way but 1/2 coffee and 1/2 milk as opposed to creamer heh

I love coffee with condensed milk

Yeah when he brings it to work we use an old fashion percolater instead of the coffee maker.. a little condensed milk mmmm mmmmm..... I need to go have him bring some in... I could see if he would sell me a little and send it to ya if you would like

Derek

i love the smell of coffee brewing but not a huge drinker. i like some of the espresso from starbucks but i have to add alot of sugar and what not to it to be able to drink it lol. at that point it is not espresso but EXPRESSO cause you end up expressing way more than normal and you cant sit still lol

I have never liked coffee....I don't even like the smell.

Your my hero lol. I'm the same way, try being a cop and not drinking coffee they all bug me about it. I can't stand the smell, taste or anything. Tastes like dirt to me.

-Chris

Black... any really dark roast. There a guy here in Ann Arbor that roast his own that's good but I'm not picky. At coffee shops I get a red eye (cup of coffee with 2 shots of expresso).

Chris

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That sounds so good!  But I have to have cream and sugar...lots of sugar. LOL

Black... any really dark roast. There a guy here in Ann Arbor that roast his own that's good but I'm not picky. At coffee shops I get a red eye (cup of coffee with 2 shots of expresso).

Chris

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I used to work at a couple different espresso shops, so I ended pretty hooked on lattes and mochas.....git myself a table top espresso machine to keep uo my mocha needs without the $5 price tag 2-4 times a day

Mmmm coffee. I like the medium to darker roasts, too. A little cream or milk, no sugar.

I really didn't used to drink that much coffee, but then grad school happened, and, yeah, coffee is good. Frequent studying trips to a coffee shop didn't help either. Usually I just do brewed or French press coffee at home, but sometimes it's nice to have someone else make it, with all the precise temperatures and perfect frothing.

I used to love my studying Caribou cafe in Minnesota so much, especially because they had real mugs, and you got free mug refills while you were there. When I moved out here, a couple times I actually drove past three Starbucks to go to a Caribou. (Now that's becoming a Peet's, so I'll have no further allegiance :()

I like my coffee dark and black, nothing else in it.

On occasion if I'm on the way home after a long week in the field I will get a large with two shots espresso.

Have a gniess day. -Scott