Cars and crustaceans

Pokeshrimp

Anybody else here a car person? I'm an import guy since i can remember and currently have a 96 Miata that i was planning on making into a track car to start actually racing. But my kids changed that quick. Its now sitting in the garage slowly getting cleaned up waiting for spring where it will probably get sold to some kid who will drift it and wreck it. But on the bright side, I've worked out a deal with my father in law and I'll be getting his 62 Chevy C10 soon. Can't wait to start that project. It will be something new since all the cars I've own were imports, 95 Honda prelude, 92 Nissan skyline, 89 Nissan s13, 97 Subaru legacy BGT (I was stationed in Japan for two years) 06 Subaru STi, and a 95 Miata.

Anybody else here a car person? I'm an import guy since i can remember and currently have a 96 Miata that i was planning on making into a track car to start actually racing. But my kids changed that quick. Its now sitting in the garage slowly getting cleaned up waiting for spring where it will probably get sold to some kid who will drift it and wreck it. But on the bright side, I've worked out a deal with my father in law and I'll be getting his 62 Chevy C10 soon. Can't wait to start that project. It will be something new since all the cars I've own were imports, 95 Honda prelude, 92 Nissan skyline, 89 Nissan s13, 97 Subaru legacy BGT (I was stationed in Japan for two years) 06 Subaru STi, and a 95 Miata.

I take it you were Navy or Marines in Japan ?

I was Army , artillery .

I take it you were Navy or Marines in Japan ?

I was Army , artillery .

I was Airforce, Avionics Tech. Yea kit cars are cool too. I've always wanted to build one of those Corbra replicas. Been looking at the exocet, which basically takes a Miata and makes it into a 1500 lb go kart.

I was also in to car until I started the business haha

I had for cars over my life time,

03 VW GTi

05 Subaru STi

89 VW Gti

89 Honda CRX with a Type-R swap

07 BMW 335i

06 Range Rover Sport HSE

15 Audi A3

I think thats it.

I was also in to car until I started the business haha

I had for cars over my life time,

03 VW GTi

05 Subaru STi

89 VW Gti

89 Honda CRX with a Type-R swap

07 BMW 335i

06 Range Rover Sport HSE

15 Audi A3

I think thats it.

That CRX sounds like it was an insane amount of fun. My cousin had a CRX with a H22 swap and it gave my STi a run for its money.

Even though fast cars are fun I find this hobby to be a lot better for relaxing and reliving stress.

Please tell me your license plate is "M0SS M4N"

hahaha no! lol

That CRX sounds like it was an insane amount of fun. My cousin had a CRX with a H22 swap and it gave my STi a run for its money.

Even though fast cars are fun I find this hobby to be a lot better for relaxing and reliving stress.

it was fun. It did give my stock STi a good run haha

my favorite out of them all was the BMW, All the power and luxary