Snowflake

ctaylor3737

These have all been shipped, it's first Class. More than likely won't get anything until it hits your post office. They have all went out.

Have 30 bags left if anyone else needs any, still time to make tomorrow's shipment if ordered soon or first thing.

f7e3a450aba1394548df52179aa527d5.jpg

Food came in today. Great quality snowflake food for a great price!

Awesome glad you liked it!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Do shrimp like it better than SL-Aqua?

Not putting down SL-AQUA but all the snowflake food is the same, it's all made from the same plants. I have used a number of brands and all have the same results. Usually just price difference is all I have seen.

Keep your eyes open tomorrow, I am about to launch my own U.S grown, packaged Snowflake...more too come but you can expect heavy bags at a great price.

It took me a long time to find a local farm willing to create it for me. I am very excited about it.

Preview.....

10334bb72c5ce7c95b852a47efbb65bc.jpg

Hey Chris, is this non-gmo? I know almost all of the soy in the US is now gmo and I would jump on organic!

Yep its organic, very very hard to find. I tried 2 years ago and couldn't find anyone that would even help me.

Called random feed mills until I got an answer.

Did the farm laugh when you said what it would be for?

Yea got alot of wierd looks, they said it wasn't unusual because they make mixtures for koi fish. He was just stuck on shrimp are food lol. I showed him pictures and he was amazed at them lol.

Got my pictures done will be announcing today!!!

Yay!

Is it possible for you to go ahead and send me an invoice now, but I'll buy it in a couple weeks? (So it's in my inbox already lol)

Just send me your email PM