Shipping

ctaylor3737

I know people have suggested sending things back, but realistically- there's no way I could ever ask that of a customer.  Buy, little stress, and no problems is what I want as a buyer.

I even read once of someone who was shipping in styro containers and asked the customer to mail these back.

Ya I initially asked some customers if they would be willing to ship them back but ultimately left it alone because I didn't want to hassle my customers that way. I want their end of the transaction to be "click send on PayPal" and ten receive shrimp, and that's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Yea I am the same way, love helping people out but seems like I would be losing something by sending something back is what most people seem to think

One of our distributors packs a return label for the empty cooler into the box when they send it. I unpack the contents, slap the label on the box, tape it up, and it gets picked up with our next delivery. It's very easy - the hardest part is convincing my coworkers to stop trying to open the return box! If the price of the return shipping is less than the cost of a new box/cooler/heat pack/ice pack, maybe it's something to consider?

• 4 years later...