Sulawesi Malawa Shrimp

Cool im thinkin about setting up 2 20l but dont know if I can convince the wifey. ... hmmm ive got a good journal idea.... I could make a jourlnal about secretly setting up 2 new tanks.. all the way down to surprise. ...lol

Derek

I would love to have these shrimp. Problem is my house got no space. And using the basement isn't even safe. Hurricane Irene flooded my basement all the way up. Hurricane sandy went inside the house and 1/3 way to my 2nd floor. I wish I could use my basement for shrimps :(

I have a spare bedroom im using as a fish/shrimp room... its not a big room but it will halft to do.... the wife wants some furniture in here but why when I could just get more shrimp... hell go to walmart buy a couple of bean bag chairs lol

Derek

So do the malawa require salty 7.5 or can they go in with neos using salty gh kh?

I just ordered some SS 7.5 in planning for these. That way I can Keep other Sulwaski shrimp in there if 1 want.

Chris

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• 9 years later...