WTB Green Mesh

DETAquarium

That's my fault - I originally posted the link to the 1000-count, then edited my post to link to the 100-count.

Ah! No biggie, I didn't even notice the count, sometimes you will notice Amazon depending on the day of the week will change pricing slightly, they also do this when quantity is lower or higher.

This mesh would purely be for shipping. I only have Buce and Mini Pellia in my shrimp tanks, so I needed something to ship along with the shrimp. I placed an order for this mesh yesterday:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017HJRZ9K?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Thanks for the reference.

Be careful I placed an order yesterday for $12.98 shipped, and now today its shows its $69 plus shipping.

oh the joys of amazon :growl:

This mesh would purely be for shipping. I only have Buce and Mini Pellia in my shrimp tanks, so I needed something to ship along with the shrimp. I placed an order for this mesh yesterday:

I have received free portions of moss on some of my shrimp orders. I put the moss in a round gallon plastic container that has a large screw on lid. I add shrimp water a tiny squirt of shrimpernet moss macro and put it on the a window sill that faces north. The moss grows really well. I now have three containers full. My 1st container has been growing for 5 months and I haven't opened the container yet.