"Upstate Blizzard" Shrimp Food

ctaylor3737

sounds great for my new tank,how do I order?

edit: also, how long does it take for the pellet to dissolve?

Send me your email and I'll send an invoice. It expands once it hits the bottom pretty fast. Doesn't dissolve they will eat it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sent a PM

Got it how many buces would you like 5/25 deal? + foo

The food is good and my shrimps likes it but one thing, it leaves little white leftover shells that the shrimp can't eat, anyone experience the same thing? The shrimps will pick up the leftover and tries to eat it, then just tosses it away, since they cant digest it.

There's always going to be a little left over it eventually is eaten or I broken down.

Leftovers allow fungus and bacteria to grow as food which is good for babies and adults alike. ;)

What he said lol

Still plenty for sale!

60g bags, $6.50 each. $2.60 Shipping any amount of bags.

• 1 month later...
So I finally got to feed my shrimps and they love it. I know it says you can leave it in the tank, but how do you recommend removing the leftovers after a day or so? Thank.

More than likely you won't have to they will eat it. It would almost be impossible to remove it. I've never tried.

-Chris Taylor

www.taylorsaquatics.com

• 4 weeks later...

Still plenty available!!! Your shrimp will thank you

-Chris Taylor

www.taylorsaquatics.com

• 5 weeks later...

So I tried a little sample that was sent to me with my last buce order. I figured it would be like any of the other 19382809843 snowflake foods out there...

It breaks into much smaller pieces than other snowflake type foods, my shrimps loved it just as much as all other foods I feed them, but the smaller pieces are nice for the little guys in the tank.

So I tried a little sample that was sent to me with my last buce order. I figured it would be like any of the other 19382809843 snowflake foods out there...

It breaks into much smaller pieces than other snowflake type foods, my shrimps loved it just as much as all other foods I feed them, but the smaller pieces are nice for the little guys in the tank.

Glad you like it, best part is its local grown, harvested in the U.S.A. it's better than not knowing what is in it or what the grew it in.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Do you sell this year round? :)