"Upstate Blizzard" Shrimp Food

ctaylor3737

• 2 months later...

I wanted to add some information on this, I am not sure if anyone has mentioned before.  I have been using this and my shrimp LOVE it... but there is one other that seems to love it EVEN MORE.  My Otocinclus Catfish will roll around in this and engorge themselves.   I am only adding this information being Otos seem to be one of the only fish people safely keep with shrimp, and being most are wild caught they do not always get over the issues with catching\shipping\selling and some actually starve off being they "Only eat algae".  SO long story short, if your adding Otos to your shrimp tank make sure you get some "Upstate Blizzard Shrimp\Oto Food" to keep their bellies FAT!!

Sorry if off topic, I have not seen any mention of them eating this and hey could be just MINE that eat it but mine LOVE this stuff.  It's really funny watching the shrimp kick the otos out of the bowl, funniest part is the SMALLEST of my shrimp is the only one not afraid of the OTOs, the bigger shrimp wait for the little one to kick them out. :)

I wanted to add some information on this, I am not sure if anyone has mentioned before.  I have been using this and my shrimp LOVE it... but there is one other that seems to love it EVEN MORE.  My Otocinclus Catfish will roll around in this and engorge themselves.   I am only adding this information being Otos seem to be one of the only fish people safely keep with shrimp, and being most are wild caught they do not always get over the issues with catching\shipping\selling and some actually starve off being they "Only eat algae".  SO long story short, if your adding Otos to your shrimp tank make sure you get some "Upstate Blizzard Shrimp\Oto Food" to keep their bellies FAT!!

Sorry if off topic, I have not seen any mention of them eating this and hey could be just MINE that eat it but mine LOVE this stuff.  It's really funny watching the shrimp kick the otos out of the bowl, funniest part is the SMALLEST of my shrimp is the only one not afraid of the OTOs, the bigger shrimp wait for the little one to kick them out. [emoji4]

Sounds good thank you for the great info! I have customers that feed it to crasys as well too!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

I am back around more in my fish room so will be lurking around! Still make and sell the "Upstate Bluzzard" Shrimp Food.

Prices: $6.50 for 60G
Shipping: $2.50
Free if 3+ Bags bought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk