Shrimp Food Types

atteb

I use Shrimp King. I ended up putting everything but the Baby in the blender so more shrimp could eat. In powder form they seem to like it okay, but that was the only foid I fed for quite a while. I find they seem to like CSF better.

Cologne Shrimp Food but most references I've seen say CSF. Soothing talked about it and I tried the Medi Mix first, then the Mineral Sticks and my shrimp go crazy for both. I have their "everyday" food on order but can't remember what its called. I'm sure someone will chime in.

EdgeOmni Pro is the everyday food by CSF.  That is what I primarily feed my shrimp and they are big fans of it :)

EdgeOmni Pro is the everyday food by CSF.  That is what I primarily feed my shrimp and they are big fans of it :)

Thanks Will! And just to help out, Atteb, I got both of the CSF foods I've tried from The Shrimp Tank and expect the EdgeOmni Pro any day, also from there. Great service and products.

My favorite brand. I just got my CSF order from you today. Didn't know you are in the ABQ until I saw the package today. I have family there.  I have a picture of me standing in front of Hiesenbergs house.

Lol cool, I have lived here about 7 months now. I am actually in the mountains just east of ABQ

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Lol cool, I have lived here about 7 months now. I am actually in the mountains just east of ABQ

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I live on Kirtland, would it be possible to pick stuff up in person? I plan on getting some tigers soon and maybe try my hand at sulawesi shrimp if i can sneak another tank into the house.

Cannot seem to find the CSF in Canada. But the ones I listed are available in Canada.

If interested in CSF you could order directly from Germany.

Shrimp King - (of the sample pack) they liked complete(hard pad) and the loops,others they didn't care for.

Glasgarten - shrimp dinner (granules,not the pads),it's not hard,so it breaks drown.

isn't CSF mostly hard food?

meal time seams more peaceful with a soft food.

they tear it apart and other shrimp feed on the crumbs.

with hard foods you have 30 shrimp fighting over one pad or pellet. :sword:

my perception was they're hard.

i've only bought one,mulberry,because it was mulberry.

i got it the other day.

hour in to it,they broke it in to pieces  :sword: ,but the pieces were still solid.

Thats why I like CSF. Its like the Goldilocks and the three bears of food. Not to hard, not to soft, its just right.