Shrimp -10+2 oebt culls/blondes

Dukendabears

thumb-90ad32d26134ce758234bc7309139547-image.jpg

Offer title: 10+2 oebt culls/blondes

Offer Submitter: Dukendabears

Offer Submitted: 01 Jun 2014

Offer Category: Shrimp

10+2 oebt culls shipped, continental USA.   These are more than likely not blue themselves, but will produce high rates of blue offspring. If  Your temps are  Over 85 degrees must notify me in your payment to have them held for pickup.  If you don't you void DOA coverage. I am Also not responsible for the postal service delivering your package that is clearly marked hold for pickup to your address and there is DOA.   No exceptions so please don't ask.  Full DOA coverage otherwise. (minus shipping charges).

Click here to show this offer

I can tell you from personal experience, that Dukendabears Shrimp are healthy, quality, super fast shipping,

acclimate nicely, and I got a couple of deep blue oebt's that are amazing out of a batch I bought a awhile

back. His prices are very competitive, and you won't be dissappointed. I have ordered from him a few

times, and every order was amazing!

I just got a new order and as soon as I have time, I will get some pics up, but WOW! is what I've got to say!