Wtb: Aura blue tiger

Vinn

I actually bumped it to $240 from $200. I just got outbid by a dallor which is kind of good since I'd rather spend that $ on a proper marco lens. I still want some aura blues and the seller hasn't gotten back to me yet. If anyone knows any other seller I'd appreciate it :)

Yeah I agree but at the same time I dont really need 10 aura blue.
They prohibited people from collecting aura blues from the wild so big companies are holding onto their stock and so breeders in the states have done the same thing which has caused the price to go up.
Aura Blues reproduction/growth rate is pretty fast and they are really hardy, At least the ones I kept in the past. Its only a matter of time till price drops. Much like how the yellow king kong drop from $50 to $10 or how Pandas dropped to $3 in a matter of months. Supply and demand I suppose. I honestly should wait to buy some but who likes waiting? 

I agree 10 for $250 isn't a terrible deal. Especially since they are primarily caught from the wild and sold. We just need to get our hands on some domestically and breed them.

Yeah I agree but at the same time I dont really need 10 aura blue.

They prohibited people from collecting aura blues from the wild so big companies are holding onto their stock and so breeders in the states have done the same thing which has caused the price to go up.

Aura Blues reproduction/growth rate is pretty fast and they are really hardy, At least the ones I kept in the past. Its only a matter of time till price drops. Much like how the yellow king kong drop from $50 to $10 or how Pandas dropped to $3 in a matter of months. Supply and demand I suppose. I honestly should wait to buy some but who likes waiting? 

thanks for the insights