Good reads on selective breeding

countryboy12484

• 3 weeks later...

Speedie is an avid fisherman with his own boat.  I'm surprised he hasn't joined in yet. ;)

Sorry bro, been busy with everything.  Haven't really had time to read up on the forums, but I'm back now :).  

Yes, I LOVE fishing! I don't have my own boat just yet, but I fish off a boat whenever I get the chance and I do a lot of shore fishing.  Here's some pics since I've been MIA:

photo1-vi.jpg

photo-vi.jpg

photo-vi.jpg

I didn't know you were a "little person" Speedie. ;)

Sorry bro, been busy with everything.  Haven't really had time to read up on the forums, but I'm back now :).  

Yes, I LOVE fishing! I don't have my own boat just yet, but I fish off a boat whenever I get the chance and I do a lot of shore fishing.  Here's some pics since I've been MIA:

photo1-vi.jpg

Speedie find me some Caridina Caerulea... please, been Google searching like a crazy man and can't find a seller/breeder/or anyone even keeping them state side.

Chris

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Speedie find me some Caridina Caerulea... please, been Google searching like a crazy man and can't find a seller/breeder/or anyone even keeping them state side.

Chris

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I keep telling myself to set up a few Suliwesi tanks but never find the time to get them done.  Hopefully I can get some planning done to set some up and bring a few variants in.  

I keep telling myself to set up a few Suliwesi tanks but never find the time to get them done. Hopefully I can get some planning done to set some up and bring a few variants in.

they are easy man, set it up like a cichlids tank. use salty shrimp and stable parameters. best to cycle two months though. drip acclimate and drip in water changes. viola easy!

-Chris

I used crushed coral, they look good against the white. Keeps the ph high, you can also usr the freshwater chiclid mix. That's what im

-Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Speedie,

Very nice catch .

country,

There are a few lakes in my area and good size canals . I used to go once every 2 weeks till I started "fishing"

online in a video game , lol but a few friends and I go about once a month .

The night fishing is problematic due to alligators which will come but during the day it is alligator safe but HOT.