Snow white shrimp

I am a student for life and believing in sharing the things that i learned unless i had a promise not to reveal the information.

I think it is not a problem that you ask questions. Giving answer is also an act of reinforcement.

Would be nice if we have information list in different section  so it is not so confuse to a person just started.

However for people with more experiences reading the basics sometimes it's also good.

I am a student for life and believing in sharing the things that i learned unless i had a promise not to reveal the information.

I think it is not a problem that you ask questions. Giving answer is also an act of reinforcement.

Would be nice if we have information list in different section so it is not so confuse to a person just started.

However for people with more experiences reading the basics sometimes it's also good.

Search is also a under estimated tool on a forum. On large forums it's always the same questions sometime. If you take the second it takes to see search you will more than likely find what your looking for.

-Chris

Search is also a under estimated tool on a forum. On large forums it's always the same questions sometime. If you take the second it takes to see search you will more than likely find what your looking for.

-Chris

Yea, I couldn't believe how many "what algea is this" on tpt... without refreshing the page you could find an example of all types...

One forum I'm on for cars, they are extremely ***holish about people not searching, but it gets to the point that wgen you do search all you get are threads with people being told to search. Its so bad it's annoying and why I'm not on it much. Somewhere in between is good.

Chris

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

When I was a newbie I wasn't even sure how to search or what for. The best responses I had then was when people just posted a link to a previous thread so I could read it. They didn't retype everything, and it still helped.

When people used to do,that I,didn't know what the search was. Was confused about how people found the links lol.

-Chris

I'm kinda in favor of mods going through and combining similar threads into one, and reminding people to search before posting. It's not too hard to learn, and keeps things neater. (eg one thread on "identify this snail" and maybe other threads about each snail type for other discussion) However, that makes much more work for mods, and they have to have time and patience for it! Pretty easy to armchair quarterback when it's not your time. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, will keep this updated and try to take better pictures.

The next thing you want is a camera with macro lens! LOL

You never stop spending money with this kind of hobby!

I am telling you that i am the craziest person on earth. When i started out in Koi hobby i have underwater camera connected to my computer. I also bought the body for my Nikon camera to take picture underwater.

research on the camera you like and buy and then buy the reversal ring to turn regular lens into macro. If you want the regular macro lens then you spending at least 300-400.

Hi Shrimpo,

How long have you been keeping them? How young are they? I wish i have time to go to your house to see them.

Are their babies going to be all whites?

If their parent are both SW with red gene then

25% SW

50% SW/red gene

25% CRS

If i can remember those correctly. Correct me if i am wrong.

Hi! Just for remenber.....The SW shrimp is a genetic mutation of Crystal Black! You can't have SW with red gene! Those are caled Golden bee's, that is a mutation of Crystal Red! 

So the SW with red gene does not exist!!!

Hi! Just for remenber.....The SW shrimp is a genetic mutation of Crystal Black! You can't have SW with red gene! Those are caled Golden bee's, that is a mutation of Crystal Red! 

So the SW with red gene does not exist!!

What happen if you take SW x Golden ?

In Crystal we have a diferent thing! If we cross crs x crs we only get crs! But In cbs x cbs we can get crs if The cbs have The recessive red gene!

I know that logycaly with sw should happen The same thing...maibe it hapens only with me But i will keep trying...until now thats my theory with The results That i have!!!

Enviado do meu GT-S7562 através de Tapatalk