Adding BVs to Blue Carbon Rilis population.

I thought blue velvets come from the red rili line/blue rili? I may be wrong. All these shrimp genectics are confusing lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Nevermind. Just read Soothings post lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Yeahhhhh, my bad for confusing everyone with the thread title! [emoji15]They're light blue carbons (some with interesting rili patterns) I am adding to my blue carbon rilis. We decided were gonna name them something else once I breed them out. It'll be a group effort. "Blue paintbrush neo" and all variations thereof are on the table, courtesy of Soothing.

Also, update on the blue rili project tank: the latest no-longer-berried mama to emerge from hiding last week seems to have put out some very nice little shrimplets. I'm at a 0% cull rate on this tank so far and I've seen two generations, this latest is the third, and it seems to follow the trend... For being a week old I've seen some impressive coloration. 5 fully formed two stripe rili patterns and about 10 light blue with a few dark spots and stripes here and there. Judging my the last generation, which are now about 1/4"+, they will color up nicely and dark. Can't wait for the light blue carbons to arrive from Hawaii "tomorrow" (later today, I am a night owl) along with another long awaited shrimp shipment!!! (You know who you are [emoji4]). Looks like I'll have lots of diversity to start with! Excited! I will post picture tomorrow of what I have to start with!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This was on Friday when they first were introduced. They haven't fully colored up yet, but they're a super nice light blue.

d8201263420c80cf159249764aa3b09f.jpg

0be2669450c1a67b5254953a2b838d88.jpg

Almost complete coverage

b4a0405cac22c6faaf8a11c9a05770a1.jpg

...Not sure what to do with this guy...

e24c850052c5027bd09085ff2f6eb58f.jpg