apistos

Subtletanks91

Yes extremely hard. In the background of that photo there was about 60 more. But that one was brave enough to venture in front of my phone and macro lens lol. I'll try and get some more photos.

I was wondering why my female was bright yellow, and she hadn't been in her cave. The pleco took it over she laid them in the foliage. Then I seen a big white cloud on the substrate

Alive for now the female has been harasing him all day. I had to go to a wedding rehearsal....so I couldn't play referee all day. He's hidig in the leaves when I gor home. May have to take he female out for him to establish its his tank and she needs to obey lol

So I noticed on Saturday night or Sunday morning rather 3am. Not even two days after introduction of the male. That there is about a hundred to two hundred eggs in the coconut cave lol. Last night I took my light shines it in there and seen little points forming on the eggs. I would assum tonight or tomorrow night ge fry will be wrigglers and free swimmers. I am super excited for this.

Thanks guys, I'll have them up for sale. Cheap, well cheaper than a lot of people sell them in probably four to five months lol

I still have no idea what I a do with 200+ killifish eggs though. On top of that 9 different species.