what is your shrimps fav food

Mine love the shrimp king complete and the snowflake stuff. They also dig zucchini, just glom onto it. Less keen on spinach, kale, and other pellet foods, but they'll eat it all.

My shrimp seem to only eat a few processed foods. Mk breeds baby food and cheeseburger. The snowflake food, and mulberry leaves. I dose bacter ae so the biofilm alone usually sustains them, and they don't readily accept processed foods anymore.

I'm going to buy a mulberry plant. But when you buy plants like this. You want to make sure they've been grown organically right? No pesticides no insecticides or fertilizers?

that would make sense to me.

Have a gniess day. -Scott

I tried glasgarten shrimp dinner grans last night and my shrimps attacked it. :)

So far there favorites are also MK-BREED breed baby food and cheeseburger.

And snowflakes of course.

My shrimp seem to love the Glas-Garten shrimp dinner, for so the granules than the pads though. They also like the EBI line, like Quatro II, Hinomaru, and Spinach Tabs.

My shrimp like the snowflake food.  My heavily stocked tanks will eat anything I give them and be happy for it though :)