True breeding TB?

I have not but I have read about it, to my knowledge breeding kk to kk would produce kk, panda, shadow panda,and most other mutations. From what I've read most of the genetic mutations come from king kong's, I'm curious to if you could line breed kk to kk and get only king kongs?

Ahhhh that make sence.

Well that's like CBS when there born they have a chocolate appearance and they get older and sometimes it stick to chocolate. Or how when some are born with pure black and as they grow older it turns to a chocolate. Same with the reds.

i think its slowly getting refined though. i think for the most part bkk does not give as many reds now as it used to. i think you tend to get bkk, panda and shadow panda now. im not sure how the reds will do but i am getting a ruby and a wine red tomorrow. all mine are going into one tank. now when we move and i am allowed more tanks i will prob start sorting them out to their own. one can dream right lol. 

I'm looking to try this with a small acrylic system I,want to build. I'll have to post what I mean. Going to try to split them up when I get really breeding. Want to try this to get the strains more stable and see what I,can create. Def setting up,a pinto tank!

-Chris

Awesome! Mine will be here wednesday! Very excited, getting a black king Kong since I Only have pandas. Got my pinto tank cycling finally, should be ready when they are to breeding size!!

-Chris

Yeah but where are the charts for breeding crystals with tigers. Tigers with Taiwan bees. Tibees with tb. Has anyone even ever crossed a tb with a tiger?

So....if you cross a tiger x TB  = 100% titibee hybrids!! Or if you want F1 Shrimps! They will look like normal tigers but with taiwan gene! In the next generation you should get 50% titibee hybrids + 25 % of normal tigers and 25% titibees!!!!

Its a litlle confuse but i think that's the way!!! I will start a project to get titibees and will see the results!

So....if you cross a tiger x TB  = 100% titibee hybrids!! Or if you want F1 Shrimps! They will look like normal tigers but with taiwan gene! In the next generation you should get 50% titibee hybrids + 25 % of normal tigers and 25% titibees!!!!

Its a litlle confuse but i think that's the way!!! I will start a project to get titibees and will see the results!

You meant:

F2 contains:

25% Tiger

50% Tiger (genotype of TB)

25% TB

Average based on lifespan so F2 may not contain the exact number. It is similar to black jack! LOL

So....if you cross a tiger x TB = 100% titibee hybrids!! Or if you want F1 Shrimps! They will look like normal tigers but with taiwan gene! In the next generation you should get 50% titibee hybrids + 25 % of normal tigers and 25% titibees!!!!

Do you keep TB now?

-Chris

:P:P:P:rolleyes:

You meant:

F2 contains:

25% Tiger

50% Tiger (genotype of TB)

25% TB

Average based on lifespan so F2 may not contain the exact number. It is similar to black jack! LOL

Exactely! Im an adiction for tb comming off hibrids! we never know what comes out!!

Enviado do meu GT-S7562 através de Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Solo, if you have a line of true breeding tb. And breed them for years on end and a mutation pops out of them, would it be safe to say its a new type of shrimp again, or would it be genetically in viable being a mutation of a mutation.