$1 per gallong sale at Petco

I was able to get a raincheck last time for a 40gal since they were out of them.  It is worth checking into if they don't have the size you want (or you may want it later after the sale ends ;))

I am think I will pick up a 20 and 2 tens.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

that's it? I'm getting 15/10g, 2 /lol

2-29g lol. that's just what I Remeber

-Chris

that's it? I'm getting 15/10g, 2 /lol

2-29g lol. that's just what I Remeber

-Chris

Lol. They won't be filled for at least 2 years so I don't want to store that many.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

75g? Get some TB. ;)

I decided to do a 55gal Sulawesi Tank, figured why not lol. will have a refugium sump. 55 and sump were free so why not lol. I found wholesale Sulawesi Shrimp!

-Chris

Subtle,

Why do you prefer open top tanks ?

I actually prefer glass top because I have had fish jump.

memery,

Start yourself an African cichlid tank in that 75 . That would be perfect .

I've generally gone open top myself. None of my lights work well with glass lids - half the tank winds up in shadow and the glass requires almost daily cleaning (not a usual thing for most people, but I have a bale of hay next to my tanks and the dust is pretty heavy). I have a layer of duckweed to discourage jumpers, and it seems to be working.

Louie, don't tempt me with ideas ... I still have an empty 75 in my basement that I don't have time to set up and maintain. I can't even find someone to take it off my hands for free.

chibikaie,

Wow I cant believe you haven't found anyone who wants it . 

I mentioned an African cichlid tank because a friend used to have a 75 with just male peacocks . Nothing expensive as far as quality peacocks and pvc pipe with algae that covered it and it was a stunning tank . 

A 75 is a great size for Africans .

Lol, I've been trying to offload it for MONTHS. No one will come pick it up and I can't deliver it. Won't fit in my car. I live in a room in my parents' house and they are a bit cranky about all of the animals infiltrating everywhere, so I couldn't even really set it up if I had the time. (Betcha it would be an epic display tank though.)

Lol, I've been trying to offload it for MONTHS. No one will come pick it up and I can't deliver it. Won't fit in my car. I live in a room in my parents' house and they are a bit cranky about all of the animals infiltrating everywhere, so I couldn't even really set it up if I had the time. (Betcha it would be an epic display tank though.)

Where you at? I would love a 75 gallon.