Drunken fourm posting

High5's

Bahahahaha. Intoxicated forum posting can actually get pretty informative. I usually take my medication before I go to bed or when I get home from work and by the time it kicks in and my back feels better, I know it's time to scroll the forums.

But I always buy stuff when I probably shouldn't lol. Then I recieve it and I'm like. Uhhhhh wtf did I get this for.

• 1 month later...

LOL, I have been guilty of this on many occasions... Have been doing far better for awhile now. I concur on ordering stuff, the likelihood dramatically increases with the amount of wine consumed

Infact I went on a $200 spending spree last night but I won $100 on a scratch off lotto ticket... soooo that makes it better right? Lol I orded rare moss... buce... a light.... lol ill just stop there... oh and I bought fish and snails at the lfs hehehe

They actually have a night at one of the LFS with free drinks, we have luckily avoided it thus far. I could see us going into debt quickly....