Snowflake Food 50g bags

ctaylor3737

Hello,

Just letting you guys know that I will be carrying this this brand of Snowflake Food. Figured I would order a large order to extend a great price to everyone. This has the same ingredients that all the other snowflake foods have.

Price: $6.75 60g bag

Shipping: 1-2 bags=$2

3-4= 2.30

post-124-0-70048600-1403409539_thumb.jpg

Chris do you have actual pictures of the food itself and/or an ingredient list? Thanks.

meticulous snowflake grain

ingredients:

This food is made from soybean shells. ingenious sample fine and smooth. slightly darker in color The soybean shells provide a growth media for mycelia. Mycelia is the vegetative part of a fungi. The Mycelia contains proteins, Amino acids, fats, and other beneficial nutrients for shrimp.

-Chris

Yep,it is. Just cheaper, a few have the same price but make up the difference in shipping. Mines will be the cheapest I've seen

Posted Image

Posted Image

-Chris

Good news guys! The food is in stock and ready to go! It made it from Taiwan faster than USPS is here in the states lol. He mailed it monday! So place your order already have alot of orders pending it should go quickly~!

I'm also offering a sample of a powder food also. I got in something similar to bactera ae just waiting on the full list of ingredients.

-Chris

Posted Image

Posted Image

Shrimp swarming new food. Seems they like it more. This food also has smaller flakes so it seems they carry it off more!

-Chris

Awesome! Glad you like it. Yea I'll carry it in stock. Have some of the other food they make coming soon

-Chris

Anyone else want any while I'm stuffing orders lol. Getting great reviews thanks guys

-Chris

Awesome bro! Gotta love local service to I'm glad! Lol sorry I was so dusty been working on the room all day

-Chris

Chris, 

I might be interested in some of the stuff like bacter ae.  BTW I'm going to try and mix some of our bottled water in with our tap to bring down our TDS.  I will also want more food soon!  Good deal and I can't pass it up.  I"d order the 4 bag special!

Thanks!

:lol:

Chris,

I might be interested in some of the stuff like bacter ae. BTW I'm going to try and mix some of our bottled water in with our tap to bring down our TDS. I will also want more food soon! Good deal and I can't pass it up. I"d order the 4 bag special!

Thanks!

Let me know I'll mail it quick

-Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Received my bag of snowflake food today. My shrimp were all over it within 30 secs of it hitting the water!

Awesome glad they liked t!

Ok, I am convinced there is some addicting substance on this stuff. I dropped a pellet in tonight and an Amano swam up and grabbed an entire pellet before disappearing into the plant jungle with it..