Blue Bolts/ Pandas package

plamski

1 hour ago, GreenPepper said:

Usually 3-4 days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Texas and pretty much all my Priority Mail shipments arrive in 2 days.

As much as we complain about postal rate increases, it is still a great deal.  I have received moss sent in a 6x8 padded envelope, First class postage (98 cents), from Washington State to Ohio in only three days time.  Not bad.

I live in the California Bay Area, and all of my priority mail packages have made it to me in less that 48 hours, as long at they were sent on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. It's quite awesome actually, considering that most of my shrimp have come from all over the country. I have some fish coming on Monday, spending an extra day at the post office, because I didn't tell the seller to wait to ship, though most sellers know better than to ship late in the week.

I live in the California Bay Area, and all of my priority mail packages have made it to me in less that 48 hours, as long at they were sent on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. It's quite awesome actually, considering that most of my shrimp have come from all over the country. I have some fish coming on Monday, spending an extra day at the post office, because I didn't tell the seller to wait to ship, though most sellers know better than to ship late in the week.

I usually ship out shrimps on Monday and Tuesday for national customers. For international, it's the other way around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...