Shrimps for sale- a lot of them

plamski

4 of our main tanks are due for substrate replacement so some shrimps have to go.

1.       Regular CRS/CBS   GONE.

2.       Blue Bolts Regular grade  $6  size ¼”-1/2”

3.       Wine Reds  $8   size ¼”-1/2”

4.       BKK 1 bar  $6   size ¼”-3/4”

5.       Shadow Pandas $9   size ¼”-3/4”

6.       Royal Blue Tigers  GONE.

7.       Red spotted head pinto 3-5 spots $30   size ¼”-3/4”

8.       Benibachi Line PRL  $6  S-SS grade     size ¼”-3/4”

9.       Benibachi Line PBL  $8  S-SS grade   size ¼”-3/4”

Shipping $7 for lower 48 states.

Free USPS shipping on order over $150

100% DOA if the shrimps are received at first delivery attempt.

Clear picture/s of unopened bag no later than 1h after delivery.

2.JPG

P4200723.jpg

P9060163.jpg

P9060186.jpg

PRL.jpg

Royals 4.jpg

I would like several of your shrimp...I am new so I don't know what to do next...I would like 6 wine reds...6 shadow pandas...6 royal blue tigers...6 benibachi red...please help me with this...also what is bbk shrimp?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, ckwhitejr said:

I would like several of your shrimp...I am new so I don't know what to do next...I would like 6 wine reds...6 shadow pandas...6 royal blue tigers...6 benibachi red...please help me with this...also what is bbk shrimp?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

bkk is the first photo :) black king kong

I'm actually in the process of moving my shrimp out of 5 gallon tanks, and into 10 gallon tanks. Gotta get the tanks before the Petco sale is over, then figure out a way to fit them on my rack without it looking like I got more tanks. Just trying to be patient, gonna move again in a year.

think you will have any red pintos available late next week? I won't be able to place an order until then. Interested in 5

4 of our main tanks are due for substrate replacement so some shrimps have to go.
1.       Regular CRS/CBS   GONE.
2.       Blue Bolts Regular grade  $6  size ¼”-1/2”
3.       Wine Reds  $8   size ¼”-1/2”
4.       BKK 1 bar  $6   size ¼”-3/4”
5.       Shadow Pandas $9   size ¼”-3/4”
6.       Royal Blue Tigers  GONE.
7.       Red spotted head pinto 3-5 spots $30   size ¼”-3/4”
8.       Benibachi Line PRL  $6  S-SS grade     size ¼”-3/4”
9.       Benibachi Line PBL  $8  S-SS grade   size ¼”-3/4”

Shipping $7 for lower 48 states.
Free USPS shipping on order over $150
100% DOA if the shrimps are received at first delivery attempt.
Clear picture/s of unopened bag no later than 1h after delivery.
2.JPG
P4200723.jpg
P9060163.jpg
P9060186.jpg
PRL.jpg
Royals 4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Plamski,

I have asked Detaquarium if he would ship to South Africa, but unfortunately he does not.

Taking a chance here to see if you might ship to this side of the world

It's not that people don't it's just that it's more of a hassle than it is worth. The cost of shipping alone deters most people. You would probably have a lot better luck finding a supplier in Germany, Japan that would ship to you. They have better export laws and not so many hoops to jump through. There's also the risk of customs seizing it on your end, you have to know the law about importing species into your country.

Taylor's Aquatics - Rare Plants & Inverts
http://www.taylorsaquatics.com

17 hours ago, ctaylor3737 said:

It's not that people don't it's just that it's more of a hassle than it is worth. The cost of shipping alone deters most people. You would probably have a lot better luck finding a supplier in Germany, Japan that would ship to you. They have better export laws and not so many hoops to jump through. There's also the risk of customs seizing it on your end, you have to know the law about importing species into your country.

Taylor's Aquatics - Rare Plants & Inverts
http://www.taylorsaquatics.com

I hear you and agree, but had to take a chance :)

ok, back to your for sale thread Plamski......

Hi.

I've been shipping to Alaska,Hawaii and Puerto Rico without problems but they are US territory and shrimps are arriving in 2-4 days.

For South Africa I'll need license to export animals and probably you have to have license to import.Other thing is fedEx and UPS keep their boxes in non AC warehouse.

Chance of shrimp surviving the trip is minimal .Your price for 2lb package will be around $200.

Shrimp importers are using express freight cargo. They ship directly from airport and recipient is getting package from the airport.

Whole process take around 48h . That includes: custom agents, release documents, agriculture and live animal import license.Price will be around $1000 

Simple answer,unfortunately we can't do it

If somebody of your friends  travel to US,Europe or East He can snick shrimps in the bottle but this is totally against the law.

Thanks Plamski for clearing that up and I understand the huge costs that would be involved.

Anyways, good luck with the sales, I am sure people are standing in queues to grab some of your shrimp