Thank you, ShimpSpot-eers

Brolly33

I have been watching an absolute religious war on the benefits of water changes over on TPT for the last 2 weeks or so. The thread is just full of all the worst kinds of internet zealots.

It made me realize how civilized, open and generally supportive the community here at Shrimp Spot is. And I am grateful for it.

Don't get us started on water changes, remineralizers, humic acid sources and trace minerals :) Oh and most of all, don't mention chitin.

you mean this recent post right?  This post does no good to any beginners who are trying to have success in this hobby. I see a couple experienced people chime in and try to guide the talk but the OP just bullies his opinion on people.

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/88-shrimp-other-invertebrates/1094897-myth-crystal-red-shrimps.html

4 hours ago, bostoneric said:

you mean this recent post right?  This post does no good to any beginners who are trying to have success in this hobby. I see a couple experienced people chime in and try to guide the talk but the OP just bullies his opinion on people.

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/88-shrimp-other-invertebrates/1094897-myth-crystal-red-shrimps.html

I saw this post the other day, such craziness.
I was thinking about making a cynical post like "myth of the cycled tank" to see if anyone would freak out.